About your orders
Here you will find information about our order, shipping, delivery and payment conditions. If you have any further questions, please visit the FAQ section on www.avoury.com.
1. Order process
Orders can be placed either online on the Avoury Shop, using the Avoury app or by calling the Avoury TEAm (Tel.:00800 7000 6000 / Mon - Fri from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. / toll-free).
How to order from the Avoury Shop and the Avoury app:
- Click on the product you want to order. This will take you to the relevant product page with more information, e.g. regarding ingredients, material or size.
- Select the required quantity and place the product in your basket using the corresponding button.
- If you click on the shopping cart icon in the top right-hand corner, you will be redirected to a page with a summary of your shopping. Here you can check what’s in your shopping cart at any time and make changes (such as deleting or adding items, or redeeming coupons). You can also check if you’ve reached the minimum order quantity.
- To complete your purchase on the online Avoury Shop, simply click on the “Checkout” button. You can then enter your contact details and shipping address as well as selecting your preferred shipping and payment methods. Click “Next” again and you get a complete overview of your order for you to check.
- If you subsequently click on the “Buy now” button, your order is placed and becomes legally binding.
2. Payment methods
Once you have found what you are looking for on our Avoury Shop, you can choose from all the usual payment options: payment on receipt of invoice, direct debit, credit card or PayPal. Your payment is of course always secure and encrypted. In order to verify the payment for payment on receipt of invoice and direct debit, you will be asked for your date of birth for security reasons.
3.1. Shipping options
Because nature is as important to us as good tea, all our orders are shipped in an environmentally friendly way using DHL GoGreen. The special thing about this choice is that the CO2 emissions emitted during shipment are neutralised. Your order reaches its destination 100% carbon-neutral – and without any additional costs.
We don't require a minimum order quantity. You are of course always free to choose the combination of tea varieties.
3.2. Delivery options
We can deliver your Avoury order to any postal address within Germany. You have a choice between the following shipping options: DHL Standard Shipping, DHL ExpressEasy or your favourite DHL Packstation. Please note that you must first register with DHL if you want to make use of a Packstation.
3.3. Shipping costs and delivery time
If the value of your order is 70.00 euros or more, your order will be shipped free of charge. Below this limit, standard shipping costs 3.90 euros and express delivery 12,00 euros. The final shipping costs always depends on your shopping cart and the delivery option you’ve chosen.
If your order is received by 3 p.m., the goods leave our warehouse the same day, regardless of the shipping option you’ve chosen. You should receive your tea, tea machine or accessories at the latest after two working days.
3.4. Shipment tracking
Once we have processed your order, you will receive an email from DHL with a tracking number, as well as updates about your shipment and its progress. If your order was placed online, you can view the current delivery status at a glance in your customer account under the menu item “My Orders”.
4.1. Returning goods
Our teas are as diverse as the preferences of our customers. If you don’t like a variety that you have ordered, you can simply return the product within 14 days, without having to give a reason. The same goes for our accessories and tea machines. Please use the return form as well as the DHL return label which accompany each delivery. Also make sure that you complete the return form specifying which items you are returning. Then put the return slip in the return package and stick the return label for free return shipping on the package.
If you no longer have the form at hand, you can download the return form and the return label in your customer account by going to “My Orders” and selecting the order in question. You can still download it during the 14-day withdrawal period. If you also need a return document, please contact our Avoury TEAm, who will provide you with a reprint in special cases.
4.2. Replacing the goods
If a package has been damaged during delivery, we like to speak to you in person to get all the details. Please contact us by phone, chat or e-mail. We are sure to find a solution.