Although taking a breather and enjoying a cup of tea may not be the magic solution to the problem of how to be creative, drinking tea when you are taking a well-earned rest can provide you with mental refreshment and an energy boost during creative phases. Here are our five tea recommendations for creative minds and those who aspire to be so:
• STRONG ASSAM: This is the strongest tea of the whole Avoury range; it can act as a stimulant to wake you up in the morning or gives you that necessary caffeine kick at times when the ideas refuse to come to you.
• MINT GUNPOWDER: This combination of strong green tea and the fresh sweetness of spearmint won’t simply light up your taste buds but also that light bulb above your head.
• LIGHT PASSION: This mild white tea is the ideal drink when you are pausing for thought and relaxing - you’ll be surprised by the tropical hint of the taste of passion fruit.
• FRESH ELDERFLOWER: The light and fruity flavour of elderflower and lemon will make you think of summer and put you in a good mood - something that is also known to promote creativity.
• MORINGA MANGO: Fresh, fruity and full of nutrients - this infusion of exotic ingredients is the perfect refreshment after an intensive brainstorming session.